1. Brush the snow off of a strangers car.
2. Buy a coffee for a stranger in advance.
3. Pop a quarter (or several!) in a candy machine.
4. Give you full coffee stamp card to a stranger.
5. Feed someone’s expired parking meter.
6. Ask how someone is doing – and mean it.
7. Stop to chat with a homeless person.
8. While you’re at it, ask if there’s anything you can help with.
9. Reconnect with someone you’ve fallen out with.
10. Give your barista a tip.
11. Donate clothing you don’t wear.
12. Compliment someone you normally don’t get along with.
13. Post this on a telephone pole or bulletin board.
14. Invite someone who lives alone over for dinner.
15. Leave an anonymous gift for a coworker.
16. Donate to your local animal shelter.
17. Volunteer your time with an organization you believe in.
18. Join The Toy Society.
19. Pick up trash at the neighborhood park.
20. Put together toiletry care packages for the women’s shelter.
21. Thank someone who deserves it.